I’ve recently wrote about the quality adjustable bench from the Ironmaster and today I want to present you with another excellent product from the same producer which will greatly complement the Ironmaster Super Bench but can also be used without it.
Among many adjustable dumbbells that are being sold this one gets the best customer ratings (5 star rating on Amazon from 55 customer reviews).
It’s somewhat different from other similar systems, with many pluses and just a few downsides.
Firstly, lets see some general facts about this product.
Ironmaster Adjustable Dumbbells overview
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you quickly adjust the weight from 5-75 lbs in 2 1/2 lb increments
- you can add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws
- dumbbells lock up tight- without any rattling or looseness – so they feel just like a traditional fixed-weight dumbbell
- Super heavy duty construction with welded steel, chrome plated handles
- this system includes two dumbbells at 75 lbs each, rack and exercise poster
- rack with the dumbbells will take up less than 2 square feet.
- Limited lifetime warranty included
IronMaster adjustable dumbbells pluses and downsides
- well made and balanced with a design similar to traditional dumbbells
- price – cheaper than Powerblock adjustable dumbbells
- comfortable grip
- sturdy, with no rattling while using them and no worrying about a plate falling
- rack included
- lifetime warranty
- 30 days risk free guarantee
- if after some time these weights become to light, you can buy an add-on kit that will enable you to increase the weight up to 125 lbs
Downside (just one downside I found):
- Change time – other systems take less time to adjust the weight
Here are some customer ratings and comments about this product:
“If you can only afford to have one set of weights, don’t need more than 52.5lbs AND don’t think you’ll ever drop them, go with the bowflex. However, if you expect to go above 50 lbs and you think that someday you may screw up and drop your weights, you can not go wrong with these ironmaster.”
“these dumbbells are the best! Had them for about a week now and they are great.”
“I highly recommend both the adjustable dumbbells and the super bench with attachments. I’ve had both for one month now and I don’t regret the purchase.”
– actual customer feedback on amazon.com
“Great, solid equipment! The locking device is easy (for me, at least) and allows for pretty quick weight changes.”
– actual customer feedback on forums.johnstonefitness.com